This was so easy thanks to a great blog post I found on pinterest, that was very detailed with all the research he’d found and his own successful results. I followed his advise, which was simple to put the “fresh” seeds (meaning right from the lemon—no drying or soaking) in some dirt (he used an old ice cream cup); water and wait. No magically positioning of seeds, etc. It sounded easy enough and turns out it was.
I planted my seeds and waited, five days nothing and I began to wonder if it would work. I remained patient and on the 8th day saw the first leaf unfurling. By 14th day little green sprouts were popping up everywhere….
which i discovered through his pin displayed below